6&Under Time Trial
Thursday, April 27
Memorial Spring Branch Swim Conference Competition Rules state swimmers in 6&Under events must be able to swim across the pool safely without assistance to be eligible for the season. Please bring your swimmer to the NFC pool deck at the time listed below for a quick swim across and an opportunity to meet some of the coaches and swim committee.
6&U Time Trial: Thursday, April 27, 4:00-6:00PM
- 4:00- 4:30 - Last Names: A-F
- 4:30 - 5:00 - Last Names G-M
- 5:00 - 5:30 - Last Names N-R
- 5:30 -6:00 - Last Names S-Z
If you cannot make your swimmer's scheduled time, please come when you can between 4:00-6:00PM. If you are unable to attend, please contact Helen Pearce: [email protected] before April 27.
Time Trial Guidelines
- New 6&U swimmers must successfully complete a 55 second time trial to join the team.
- Returning 6&U swimmers do not need to retest.
- Swimmers must be at least 4 years old by May 1, 2023.
- Swimmers must swim independently across the pool in 55 seconds or less (without touching bottom of pool, stopping, or holding on to lane ropes).
- Only NFST Coaches will time swimmers during the trial. Coach’s decision is final.
- Completing the time trial does not guarantee registration.
- If your swimmer is already registered but unable to complete the time trial, your registration will be refunded.
These rules will be enforced for the safety of our swimmers, coaches, and volunteers.
If your 6&U swimmer is new to the team and unable to attend the time trial, please contact NFST President, Helen Pearce: [email protected], BEFORE APRIL 27.