6&Under Time Trial
2:00-4:00, April 18, 2021
Memorial Spring Branch Swim Conference Competition Rules state swimmers in 6&Under events must be able to swim across the pool safely without assistance to be eligible for the season.
*Sign Up HERE to attend the Time Trial.*
Time Trial Guidelines
- All 6&U swimmers (new and returning) must successfully complete a 55 second time trial to register for the team.
- Swimmer age is determined by age on May 1 of the current season. Swimmers must be at least 4 years old by May 1, 2021.
- Swimmers must swim independently across the pool in 55 seconds or less (without touching bottom of pool, stopping, or holding on to lane ropes).
- Only NFST Coaches will time swimmers during the trial. Coach’s decision is final.
- Completing the time trial does not guarantee registration.
These rules will be enforced for the safety of our swimmers, coaches, and volunteers.
If your 6&U swimmer is unable to attend the time trial, please contact NFST President, Helen Pearce: [email protected], BEFORE APRIL 18.